Regaine For Men Extra Strength Foam 5% Minoxidil 3,6,9,12 Months Supply
Regaine For Men Extra Strength Scalp Foam contains 5% Minoxidil and is clinically proven to reverse the progression of hereditary hair loss in men. Regaine Foam is easy to apply and dries quickly. It works by increasing the blood supply to the hair follicles, which helps to strengthen existing hair and stimulate secondary hair growth. Known as ROGAINE outside of Europe.
- For men aged between the ages of 18 to 65 years.
- Your hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using Regaine Foam.
- Apply a dose of 1g of foam (equivalent to the volume of half a capful) onto your hand and massage on to the scalp twice daily.
- Wash hands after use.
- Replace cap on the can when not in use.
What to expect from Regaine For Men:
- Twice daily application for 8 to 16 weeks is needed before new hair growth will be seen.
- If hair re-growth occurs, continued treatment is needed to maintain the results.
- If no improvement occurs after 16 weeks of twice daily application, treatment should be discontinued.
- You may experience an increase in hair shedding after using Regaine for a few weeks. This is a sign that the product is working. Old hairs are falling out as new hairs start growing. This increased shedding generally resolves after a couple of weeks continued usage.
- Each gram of cutaneous foam contains: 50mg of minioxidil (5% w/w)
- Also contains: Ethanol anhydrous, purified water, Butylhydroxytoluene (E321), Lactic acid, citric acid anhydrous, glycerol, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60; Propellant: Propane/ butane/ isobutene/.
- This product should not be used by women.
- Do not exceed 2g in one day and do not use more than twice a day (your hair will not regrow any more quickly and you may risk side effects).
- Do not apply to broken, inflamed, irritated or painful skin. Not to be used with other scalp treatments.
- Not suitable for sudden, patchy or unexplained hair loss. In these cases you should consult your doctor.
- Wash hands after use.
- Seek advice from your doctor if you have heart disease and or circulation disorders before using this product.
- Contraindicated in controlled or uncontrolled hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For external use only.
- Pressurised cannister. Do not expose to direct sunlight or use near a naked flame or lit cigarette.
- You must be aged between 18 to 65 years to use this product.
At what age can I use Regaine?
- Regaine Extra Strength Foam is licensed for hereditary hair loss in men aged 18 to 49, and Regaine Extra Strength Solution for men aged 18 to 65 years.
- Regaine Extra Strength Foam is intended for the younger market and the cut off age of 49 is based on the upper age limit in the trials submitted for license.
- This medicine should be used in accordance with recommendations for its use as contained on the packaging.
- A Pharmacist may contact you if he or she has any questions in relation to this purchase.
- You must be aged over 18 years to purchase this product
Please read the information on the package before use.