Avène Antirougeurs Day Cream SPF30 Moisturiser for Skin Prone to Redness 40ml
A rich daily moisturiser that hydrates, soothes and protects the skin throughout the day while visibly reducing redness. A soothing, hydrating and protective daily moisturiser enriched with Shea butter for long-lasting nourishment. Perfect for dry to very dry, sensitive skin prone to redness and those that are prone to rosacea. Provides immediate protection from UVA and UVB rays. Skin is left perfectly hydrated, soft and comfortable all day long.
- TRP-Regulin: helps reduce visible redness and puffiness whilst sensations of discomfort and overheating are rapidly relieved, and skin feels soothed.
- Dextran Sulphate: a decongestant which helps reduce redness and skin sensitivity.
- Pongamia Oil: a natural ingredient resulting from Pierre Fabre Botanical Expertise, helps preserve the skin's microbiome.
- Shea Butter: agent for intense nourishment.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
Provides long lasting nourishment, hydrates skin for 24h*
88% of consumers said redness was reduced immediately**
93% of consumers said it immediately calms sensations of discomfort**
86% of consumers said it immediately calms sensations of overheating**
*Study conducted on 22 subjects, aged from 36 to 82 years old, with dehydrated skin.
**Test conducted blind on 81 women (average age of 45) in France over 21 days
HOW TO USE
Apply in the morning to the entire face and neck.
1. Cleanse with Antirougeurs CLEAN Cleansing Lotion
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise in the morning with Antirougeurs Cream for dry skin
4. Moisturise in the evening with Skin Recovery Cream
5. Complement routine with Antirougeurs Calming Mask and Antirougeurs Fort Serum for localised redness
ABOUT THE BRAND
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured.
Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
Buy at medipharm.ie