- I-modulia®: A biotechnological innovation developed by Pierre Fabre Laboratories after 12 years of research; reduces itching sensations due to dryness, soothes the redness and irritations of very reactive skin, allows the skin to protect itself once again.
- CER-OMEGA: Nourishes and hydrates the skin and protects the hydrolipidic film.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: Soothes, reduces sensations of discomfort and softens the skin. It leaves skin soft, comfortable and silky smooth - does not sting the eyes - fragrance-free - soap-free - physiological pH.
Is it for me?
XERACALM A.D LIPID-REPLENISHING CLEANSING OIL is specifically formulated to gently cleanse all types of dry skin. For infants, children and adults:
- Skin prone to irritations and itchiness due to dry skin
- Naturally dry skin, including skin with dry patches - Can be used alongside topical treatments - Also suitable for people who may be prone to eczema
How to use:
- In the shower, lather between wet hands and apply to the skin.
- In the bath, add 5 pumps into bath water while filling the tub.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat the skin dry, then apply XERACALM A.D LIPID-REPLENISHING BALM or CREAM.
AVENE THERMALE SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). GLYCERIN. PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE. DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSICCUNATE. SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE. PEG-25 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL PEG-200 HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL PALMATE. LAURETH-3. COCO-GLUCOSIDE. AQUAPHILUS DOLOMIAE EXTRACT. ARGININE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CITRIC ACID. EVENING PRIMROSE OIL/PALM OIL AMINOPROPANEDIOL ESTERS. GLYCINE. OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL (OENOTHERA BIENNIS OIL) SORBIC ACID. TOCOPHEROL.
UNFORTUNATELY THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF THE EU.
Buy at medipharm.ie