Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel Cleanser for Blemish-prone Skin 400ml
A soap-free cleansing gel for oily, blemish prone skin, that gently removes oil, dirt and other impurities, without stripping the skin. Gentle yet purifying, this gel cleanser for oily, blemish-prone skin deeply cleanses and reduces excess sebum for an immediate and long‐lasting mattifying effect, thanks to innovative patented ingredient ComedoclastinTM. Safe for use on face and body.
- Comedoclastin™: an innovative, patented plant-based active ingredient derived from Milk Thistle, to help reduce excess sebum and prevent blemishes.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: 60%, unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
- Zinc Gluconate: helps soothe and visibly reduce redness. 85.7% said immediately mattifying*
95.9% said immediately free of impurities**
*Efficacy and tolerance study tested under dermatological control. 50 subjects with oily skin. Application twice a day for 28 days.
**Efficacy and tolerance study tested under dermatological control. 49 subjects with oily skin. Application twice a day for 28 days.
HOW TO USE
Apply morning and/or evening to damp skin, work up a lather, rinse well then dry.
1. Cleanse with Cleanance Cleansing Gel
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with Cleanance Comedomed
ABOUT THE BRAND
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured.
Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
Buy at medipharm.ie