NEW Braun ThermoScan® 7 with Age Precision™With new age-adjustable fever guidance technology to take the guesswork out of taking your child’s temperature
- Age Precision™ age adjustment
- Colour coded LCD to help interpret temperature
- Large backlit LCD screen on the front panel
- ExacTemp™ positioning system
- Night light
- Stylish new ergonomics and aesthetics
- Separate memory button
- Memory stores last 9 temperatures
- Smart silver blue design
- Practical storage case
- Heated tip for better accuracy
Clinical research shows that the definition of fever changes with a child’s age*. But many parents and guardians don’t know this. What is fever in a newborn can be a normal temperature in a four year-old. So to help you interpret your child’s temperature at first sight, Braun have developed the new Braun ThermoScan® 7 digital ear thermometer with unique Age Precision™ technology.
Choose any Braun ThermoScan® ear thermometer and you’ve picked the brand that’s no.1 among doctors**. Thanks to its pre-warmed tip, Braun ThermoScan® thermometers are already regarded as a benchmark for accuracy, and are widely used and endorsed by doctors around Europe.
Now with new Age Precision™ technology they gives you even more accuracy and reassurance when it comes to interpreting your child’s temperature.
* Reference: Herzog L., Philips S. Addressing Concerns About Fever. Clinical Paediatrics. 2011: 50 (no.5): 383-390.Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
How to use
How does Age Precision™ technology work?
It couldn’t be easier. Simply select your child’s age and the colour coded display will help you understand the temperature reading based on the age of your child and act accordingly – green (normal temperature), yellow (elevated temperature) and red (high temperature).
The new Braun ThermoScan® 7 also has a special patented Braun pre-warmed tip which is designed to give professional accuracy. The tip on other thermometers can cool the area where the reading is taken, leading to a higher risk of inaccurate readings. The tip on the ThermoScan® is warmed before use to ensure accurate readings.
Buy at medipharm.ie