Bundle Deal - Kin Gingival 250ml + Sensodyne Pronamel Extra Freshness 75ml + Oral B Complete Toothbrush
Kin Gingival Mouthwash is a new alcohol-free product that helps in excessive formation of dental plaque and gingivitis. The main active ingredient of KIN Gingival mouthwash is 0.12% chlorhexidine.
Benefits & Features
- Healthy Gums: Chlorhexidine, the primary ingredient of Kin Gingival, prevents the growth of microorganisms from bacterial plaque, thus ensuring healthy gingival tissues.
- Reducing pain of sensitive teeth: Fluoride, the second ingredient of Kin Gingival, makes dental enamel more resistant to the dissolving action of the acid produced by the plaque, thus blocking the mechanism which causes caries, while making teeth less sensitive.
- Prevents Bad Breath: Kin Gingival toothpaste resolves and eliminates the problem of halitosis (bad breath), fighting it at its source.
When should be used:
In case of excessive formation of bacterial plaque.
Prevention of gingivitis.
For use in periodontal treatment.
Prevention of dental decay (caries).
How to Use
- Rinse for 30 seconds with 15 ml of undiluted product, preferably after brushing, in the mornings and at nights.
- Do not eat or drink until half an hour after its use.
- Do not swallow
Sensodyne Pronamel Extra Freshness 75ml
- Dentist recommended
- Protects teeth from the effects of Acid Wear
- Re-hardens and strengthens enamel
- Protects against cavities
- Keeps mouth feeling fresh and clean
- Suitable for sensitive teeth
Dentists are increasingly worried that the acids in your everyday diet, such as fruit, frizzy drinks and even wine, can cause Acid Wear. These acids soften your enamel, over time, making it thinner, weaker and discoloured.
Dentist recommend Pronamel toothpaste. It's formulated to protect teeth from the effects of Acid Wear, as it re-hardens and strengthens your enamel every time you brush. It's a daily toothpaste: it cleans and freshen plus helps you to keep your teeth healthy and strong.
How to use
Brush twice a day and no more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care.
If symptoms persist or worsen see your dentist.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of reach of children.
Not for use by children under 12 years of age unless on advice of a dental professional or doctor.
Try turning off the tap whilst brushing to save water.
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate, PEG-6, Aroma, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene.
Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.315% w/w (1450 ppm Fluoride) and Potassium Nitrate 5% w/w.
Oral B Complete Toothbrush
Its extra long bristles at the tip help clean hard to reach places. Plus, its outer angled bristles gently massage and stimulate your gums and help clean along the gumline.
Benefits & Features
- Medium size head, medium texture.
- Outer angled bristles to massage, stimulate and clean gum line.
- New comfort grip
- Brush your teeth with Oral-B Complete manual toothbrush and toothpaste 3 times a day