Canesten Clotrimazole 200mg Pessary
To treat the cause of thrush.
A vaginal thrush infection may cause any of the following symptoms: whit’sh, odourless vaginal discharge, persistent burning, itching, redness, swelling and soreness of the vagina. Canesten 200mg Pessary is an effective 3 day course with applicator which goes straight to the site of the infection for treatment of vaginal thrush.
How to Take
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Insert one pessary in the vagina at night for 3 nights.
- Wash your hands before and after inserting a pessary. Insert into the vagina preferably at night using the applicator provided.
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, consult your doctor.
FOR USE IN THE VAGINA ONLY.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
You Must Be Aged Over 18 Years to Purchase This Product
Buy at medipharm.ie