Dr Johnson's Antibacterial Antiseptic Disinfectant Original 500ml
Always read the label and product information before use.
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not mix with other chemicals
- Causes skin irritation
- Store at room temperature
- Use biocides safely
- Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects
- Avoid Release to the environment.
- Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with the local requirement for domestic waste disposal.
- Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- IF ON SKIN- Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- If skin irritation occurs get medical advice/ attention
- Dr Johnson Disinfectant is safe, gentle and antiseptic making it perfect for family use
- Its powerful disinfectant action helps to kill 99,9 % of bacteria including E.Coli making it ideal for household cleaning too
- Dr Johnsons Antiseptic Disinfectant contains amongst other ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 1.2 % w/w as active substance, Perfume, Limonene Conforms to BS EN1276:2009 and kills 99,9% Bacteria