Flexiseq Gel 50g
Flexiseq Gel is used for the treatment of pain associated with osteoarthritis. Flexiseq is for external use only. Apply twice daily, in the morning and in the evening, a quantity appropriate to the size of the joint being treated. For example, when applying to the knee, a quantity of 2.2g corresponding to a gel length of approximately half the length of the carton should be evenly applied. Allow the treated area to dry out before covering.
Do not use Flexiseq
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in Flexiseq.
- On open wounds, broken or infected skin or mucous membranes (the lining of the openings of the body, such as the mouth, nose or eyes).
Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Disodium phosphate, Sodium hydroxide, Benzyl alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Sodium phosphate, Sodium metabisulfite, BHT.
- This medicine should be used in accordance with recommendations for its use as contained on the packaging.
- A Pharmacist may contact you if he or she has any questions in relation to this purchase.
- You must be aged over 18 years to purchase this product
Buy at medipharm.ie