Nicorette Quit Smoking QuickMist Mouth Spray Cool Berry 150 Sprays
This product is unavailable
Nicorette QuickMist Mouthspray Cool Berry are for fast nicotine craving relief.
What this medicine is used for:
A stop smoking aid to relieve nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Stop Smoking Aid.
Scent: Cool Berry
Read pack insert before use
- Use in Adolescents under professional supervision only
- Adults 18 years and over:
1. Stopping Immediately, How many sprays do I use? Weeks 1 to 6: Use 1-2 sprays when you would normally smoke a cigarette or have cravings to smoke (1-2 sprays every 30 minutes - 1 hour). Do not use more than 4 sprays/hour for 16 hours or 64 sprays/day. Weeks 7 to 9: Start reducing the number of sprays/day. Weeks 10 to 12: Gradually reduce to 2-4 sprays/day and then stop use.
2. Cutting Down, How many sprays do I use? Gradually increase mouth spray use (do not use more than 4 sprays/hour for 16 hours, or 64 sprays/day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor/pharmacist.
3. Combination Therapy, How many sprays do I use? If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings with single use NRT, you can use Nicorette Mouth Spray in addition to Nicorette Patch for better craving relief. Use patch as directed and aim to use 1-2 sprays of Nicorette Mouth Spray (do not use more than 2 sprays/hour for 16 hours, or 32 sprays/day). After 12 weeks reduce use of patch or mouth spray (see pack insert).
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- are under 18 years of age
- are taking any other medicines
- have uncontrolled high blood pressure
- have a stomach ulcer
- have kidney or liver disease
- take insulin for diabetes
- have an overactive thyroid
- have adrenal gland cancer
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems.
Store below 25°C.
Storage Temperature: Below 25°C