Veet Wax Strips With Easy-Gel Body & Legs Normal skin 20s
- Our gel formula with Easy-Gel™
- Flows around and actively grips the shortest hairs*, not the skin.
- Removes the hairs from the root, for up to 28 days of smoothness.
- So it gives confidence to achieve great 1st time results, even for those inexperienced with wax strips.
- Enjoy the pleasant gel texture on the skin, delightful aroma and beautiful colour.
- Specially formulated with Shea Butter, known for its moisturising properties and fragranced with Acai berry to suit Normal Skin.
- Green Dot
- © 2019 Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd
- The name Veet and Veet logo are trademarks of the Reckitt Benckiser Group of Companies.
- Clinically proven
- Up to 28 days of smoothness
- Exfoliated and moisturised skin
- Body & legs
- Moisturising with shea butter and acai berries scent
- Dermatologically tested
- Enough for 2 depilations of both half legs
Wax Strips: Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Limonene, CI 77891, CI 15850, Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene
Best used before the end: Please see bottom of the packStore any remaining strips in a cool, dry place.
Made in France
Preparation and Usage
- Before using Veet Wax Strips, please read pack precautions carefully.
- Make sure the skin is completely clean and dry before waxing and you can reuse each strip more than once until it loses its stickiness
- No need to rub the strips between the hands to separate them!
- You can achieve great results in just 4 easy steps:
- 1 Slowly peel the strips using the outwards rounded tabs.
- 2 Apply one strip to your skin in the direction of hair growth. Rub a few times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
- 3 Hold tab. Hold skin taut. Pull strip back on itself as fast as you can in one swift motion, close to the skin, as you pull.
- 4 After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish wipe.
- Retain outer pack.
- Read and follow all precautions and directions before use.
- Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms and bikini line.
- NOT SUITABLE for use on the head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
- If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line.
- Before use, make sure your skin is dry, non-irritated, and free of creams, oils or deodorant.
- Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Do not wax over the same area more than once.
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
- After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
- If you run out of Perfect Finish wipes, you can use baby oil. Don't use water, soap or alcohol to remove the wax.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
20 x Wax Strips