Zoflora Multipurpose Surface Disinfectant Cleaner 120ml
This product is unavailable
3 in 1 Action
Odours Eliminated | All day freshness
Mrs Hinch's favourite household disinfectant!
- 99.9% Bacteria & Viruses Killed
- Including E.coli, MRSA, Salmonella, Listeria, Influenza - Type A (H1N1), Human Herpes virus, Rotavirus and Respiratory Syncytial virus (RSV).
- Odours Eliminated
- Effective against common household smells including bins, drains, pet areas etc.
- All day Freshness
- Long-lasting effect for a beautifully fragrant home.
- Sparkling Spruce is a seasonal combination of spruce and eucalyptus with hints of pine and nutmeg, the perfect winter forest fragrance for your home.
- Zoflora is not made for anyone else.
- 99.9% bacteria & viruses killed
- Odours eliminated
- All day freshness
Store upright out of direct sunlight.
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- How To Use
- General disinfection of surfaces: Use Zoflora diluted 1 in 40 with water.1 capful (10ml) will make 400ml. When diluted as above Zoflora becomes non-flammable.
- This bottle makes 4.8 litres of full strength disinfectant.
- Neat/undiluted: Use undiluted only in ceramic and metal sinks, drains and toilet bowls.
- Hard surface pet areas: When correctly diluted Zoflora may be used where pets are kept. Do not allow pets to lick or walk on wet treated surfaces. Keep off until dry.
- Use as a spray: Dilute as above and use as a spray to create a fragrant freshness throughout your home.
- Where To Use
- Floors, tiles, worktops, sinks, toilets, hard surface pet areas, baths, taps drains, dishcloths, potties
- Zoflora contains amongst other ingredients: benzalkonium chloride 1.922% concentrated perfume compound. Contains 4-tert-butylcyclohexyl acetate and pentamethylheptenone. May produce an allergic reaction. Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Wear protective gloves/eye protection.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Dispose of contents by pouring down drain with plenty of water. Empty containers can be disposed of by recycling where possible. Contact your local council for details.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- TAKE CARE TO AVOID SPILLAGE. If splashed in the eyes or on the skin, wash well with water.
- DO NOT allow contact with polished wood or painted surfaces: patch-test on an inconspicuous area first if unsure.
- DO NOT mix with other chemicals.
- Wash hands after use.
- Keep carton for full instructions.
- For best effect, remove heavy soiling first.