Anusol Ointment 25g
Anusol ointment 25g is a thicker version of the cream, containing the same active ingredients in a different base. This makes Anusol ointment ideal for use with dressings.
How to Use Anusol Ointment 25g
Apply to the affected area at night, in the morning and after each bowel movement.
For internal conditions use the rectal nozzle provided, remove the nozzle cap and clean the nozzle after each use.
Topical use only.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not recommended for Children
- Always read the product information before taking this medicine.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- You may use Anusol Ointment if you are pregnant or breast-feeding but as with all medicines at this time, you should discuss it with your doctor first.
- Keeps out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not store abouve 25ºC
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Zinc Oxide 10.75g
- Bismuth subgallate 2.25g
- Balsam Peru 1.875g
- Bismuth oxide 0.875g
Always read the instructions before use
- This medicine should be used in accordance with recommendations for its use as contained on the packaging.
- A Pharmacist may contact you if he or she has any questions in relation to this purchase.
- You must be aged over 18 years to purchase this product
Buy at Medipharm.ie