This testing service is not suitable for anyone with symptoms of COVID-19, or anyone who thinks they may have COVID-19, which includes being a close contact. Please do not book an appointment or come into the store if you, anyone in your household or support bubble have symptoms of COVID-19 or you are classed as a close contact. CHECK THE SYMPTOMS HERE
While these testing methods have high sensitivity and specificity, they are not 100% accurate and may give false positive or false negative results.
Medipharm will not be held liable for losses, costs or damage that you suffer or incur as a result of any delays in receiving test results or as a result of inconclusive test results.
Medipharm will also not be liable to you for any losses, costs or damages that you suffer or incur as a result of receiving a positive test result (including, if you are unable to travel as a result of testing positive).
Service is subject to lab test capacity, specially trained staff and stock availability.
We will not charge you if you cancel your order and appointment in advance due to showing symptoms of COVID-19.
By booking an appointment for this service you are aware that you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the service and provide informed consent to proceed with the journey through the service
Additional Information Booking Confirmation:
- This testing service is not suitable for anyone with symptoms of COVID-19, or anyone who thinks they may have COVID-19, which includes being a close contact. Please do not book an appointment or come into the store if you, anyone in your household or support bubble have symptoms of COVID-19 or you are classed as a close contact.
- Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms can get a free HSE COVID-19 test.
- Please stay at home and follow the latest government guidelines.
- Please call and cancel your appointment if you cannot attend for these reasons.
- Remember to wear a face masks or covering and maintain social distancing whilst in store. You will need to remove your face covering for the PCR and Antigen sample collection, you can replace it immediately after.
- It is very important that you arrive at the pharmacy at the correct time for your appointment, as we need to check your personal information and some other details once you come into store. We recommend you arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. If you are late, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to reschedule your appointment.
- Please do not arrive too early for your appointment as we will not have sufficient space to maintain social distancing in store.
- In order to verify your identity, you will be required to present your passport or driving license in store. Please ensure you bring this with you. If you are getting a PCR test for the purposes of travelling please bring your passport so that we can put your passport number on the report.
- The PCR test result will report a positive test result as SARS-CoV-2 RNA detected or detected at low level. A negative test result refers to SARS-CoV-2 RNA not detected.
- Payment for this service will be taken in-store before your test is carried out.
- This service is suitable for adults and children 13 years of age and over. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- It is not recommended to get a test if you have had a positive PCR COVID-19 test in the previous 12 weeks and you don’t have any symptoms as your result could come back positive due to your infection at that time.
- If you have submitted a booking request online outside of working hours, your request will be confirmed the following working day. Working hours Mon-Fri 10.00-18.30 | Sat 10.00 - 18.00