Cetrine Hayfever Allergy Relief 10mg 30 Tablets
(Cetirizine) is a non-drowsy antihistamine used for the relief of the symptoms of hayfever (seasonal allergic rhinitis) and allergies such as dust or pet allergies (perennial allergic rhinitis)and rashes associated with hives and itching (chronic idiopathic urticaria).
Once daily allergy relief in the form of a film-coated tablet
Directions For Use
- Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age:
- 1 tablet daily with water.
- Children aged 6-12 years:
- Half a tablet (5mg) twice daily with water.
This product is not suitable for children under 6 years of age.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Please read accompanying instructions carefully before using this product.
Only use this product as intended, in the event of misuse, seek medical advice.
You Must Be Aged Over 18 Years to Purchase This Product.
- This medicine should be used in accordance with recommendations for its use as contained on the packaging.
- A Pharmacist may contact you if he or she has any questions in relation to this purchase.
- You must be aged over 18 years to purchase this product
Buy at medipharm.ie