La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti-Pigmentation SPF50+ 50ml
High protection sun care to prevent pigmentation with a subtle tint to instantly unify skin.
- The Formula instantly unify skin, correcting uneven pigmentation
- Broad spectrum UV protection SPF50+
- Protects against sun-induced melanin
- Natural-looking tint Instantly corrects uneven pigmentation
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
Specifically designed for people with skin which is prone to hyperpigmentation from the sun. This sun cream provides specific protection that covers broad spectrum UV rays SPF50+.
- Enriched with procread . Coloured pigments for even skin and XL technology protects against UVB and long and short UVA. All combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
- Anthelios efficacy has been shown in clinical studies trialled in-vivo on subjects prone to sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays. All Anthelios products have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by globally-renowned expert dermatologists. The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
The minimalist formula hypoallergenic a non-comedogenic (won't block pores). *New study on visible light protection efficacy In a study that exposed 20 subjects to visible light daily over a period of 12 days, one group was treated with Anthelios Pigmentation while the other was untreated. The former showed significant efficacy in reducing the development of visible light-induced pigmentation with results after just 4 days.
How to use:
Shake well before use. Apply liberally 30 minutes before sun exposure.
We recommend ANTHELIOS PIGMENTATION.
For best results reapply every two hours in particular post swimming, perspiring or towelling.
We recommend ANTHELIOS PIGMENTATION
Use a soothing spring water spritz throughout the day to keep hydrated and cool.
We recommend THERMAL SPRING WATER
884985 3 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • C12-15 ALKYLBENZOATE • GLYCERIN • BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOLMETHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE • ALCOHOL DENAT. •DIMETHICONE • ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE • DROMETRIZOLETRISILOXANE • BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE •STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • PENTAERYTHRITYLTETRAETHYLHEXANOATE • TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO] /TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • DIISOPROPYLSEBACATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • TALC • TOCOPHEROL •NYLON-12 • SYNTHETIC WAX • ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1CETYL ESTER • ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • AMMONIUMACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE / STEARETH-8METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER • AMMONIUMPOLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL •DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER • DISODIUM EDTA •GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE • ISOPROPYL LAUROYLSARCOSINATE • PEG-8 LAURATE • PENTYLENE GLYCOL •POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE • SCUTELLARIABAICALENSIS EXTRACT / SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSISROOT EXTRACT • STEARIC ACID • T-BUTYL ALCOHOL •TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID •TOLUENE SULFONIC ACID • TRIETHANOLAMINE •XANTHAN GUM. (CODE F.I.L.: C211243/1
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.