La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Creme 40ml
This product is unavailable
A moisturiser for dry, ultra sensitive, reactive and allergy-prone skin.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR
Specifically formulated for sensitive, reactive skin prone to dryness, tightness, redness, itchiness or burning. Suitable for those prone to allergic reaction.
- Immediately soothes and relieves irritated skin
- Clinically proven to make skin less sensitive day after day
- Minimalist, hypo-allergenic formula approved by Allergy UK
Enriched with neurosensine, glycerin, shea butter and La Roche-Posay's Thermal Spring Water to instantly soothe and moisturise irritated skin.
Toleriane has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin. Toleriane is the first skincare range to be given the Seal of Approval by Allergy UK.
9/10 dermatologists would recommend La Roche-Posay for sensitive skin*
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs. Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin. It is also hypoallergenic.
This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP
*Survey of 249 Dermatologists who chose to attend a La Roche-Posay sponsored symposium, July 2016
Skin is immediately soothed and hydrated. Skin becomes less sensitive day after day with regular use.
- 90% agree The product leaves the skin soothed immediately
- 95% agree The product leaves the skin comfortable
- 83% agree The skin seems to be intensely nourished
(*Consumer test 41 women, survey conducted by La Roche-Posay).
Learn how to use
Apply cleanser using fingertips then carefully wipe off using a cotton ball. Take care not to over wipe.
TOLERIANE DERMO CLEANSER
Spray face with spring water to keep skin hydrated and cool.
THERMAL SPRING WATER
Apply a nourishing moisturiser over face and neck, morning and evening.
- Aqua / Water
- Isocetyl Stearate
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter
- Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate
- Pentylene Glycol
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Acetyl Dipepyide-1 Cetyl Ester
- Acrylates/C10-3- Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer