Nurofen Children for 7+ 100mg 12 Soft Chews Orange
Nurofen For Children Soft Chewable Capsules provide temporary relief of mild to moderate pain such as a sore throat, dental pain, earache, headache, and minor aches, sprains and strains. It also relieves pain from cold and flu and reduces fever. Headache, pain and fever relief in an easy to chew format.
- Easy to chew
- No need to take with water
- Fast and effective
- Contains ibuprofen
- Available in 12 and 24 packs
The easy to chew format does not require water, making it easy and convenient. It is a suitable option for older children that find tablets difficult to swallow.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
• 7 years - 10 years: Two capsules (max 8 in 24 hours)
• 10 years - 12 years: Three capsules (max 12 in 24 hours)
Doses should be given approximately every 6 to 8 hours (or with a minimum of 6 hours in between each dose if required). Children should take plenty of fluids. Do not exceed the stated dose. The product should be chewed before swallowing.
Seek doctor or pharmacist advice before use:
• In children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
• With products containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or medicines taken regularly.