Sensodyne Gentle Whitening toothpaste has been specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth. Exposed areas of porous dentine can be prone to discolouration as well as sensitivity. With fluoride to help prevent tooth decay, this low abrasion toothpaste has been formulated to remove stains gently yet effectively, restoring teeth to their natural whiteness.
What is tooth sensitivity?
Teeth are protected by a hard layer of enamel. If this is damaged or worn away then the dentine underneath may become exposed and this can cause pain
Preparation and Usage:
- Use Sensodyne Gentle Whitening whenever you normally brush
- Always Follow the Label Directions
- Brush twice a day and no more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care.
- If symptoms persist or worsen see your dentist.
Benefits & Features:
- 24/7 care for sensitive teeth
- Dentist recommended brand
- Specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth
- Helps restore natural whiteness
- It gently and effectively helps remove stains restoring teeth to their natural whiteness
- It removes plaque with regular brushing and contains fluoride to prevent decay
- Its minty taste keeps mouth feeling clean and fresh
Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children under 12 years of age unless on the advice of a dental professional or doctor.
The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if carton ends are ope