Sensodyne Pronamel - For Children - 50ml
Everyone recognises sugar-related tooth decay as a major issue in children's oral health. However, dentist are increasingly concerned about acid erosion, caused by acids found in fruits, juices and soft drinks in today's diet. These acids soften the enamel, allowing it to be slowly worn away. Most children's permanent teeth come through between the ages of 6-13. These new teeth along with their milk teeth are vulnerable to attack from acids. Sensodyne Pronamel for children is an everyday fluoride toothpaste specially formulated in collaboration with dentists to strengthen the tooth enamel and so help protect your children's teeth from acid erosion as well as tooth decay. Ask your dentist.
Benefits & Features
- Helps protect against acid erosion and tooth decay
- Help harden tooth enamel
- Helps protect against cavities
- Developed with dentist
- Gentle mint taste
How to Use
- Brush twice daily for 2 minutes
Children over the age of 6 years:
- Use as you would an adult toothpaste.
- This product is specially recommended for children over 6 years. However, your dentist may recommend a 1450 ppm fluoride toothpaste for children aged 6 years and under if they are at risk of cavities and/or acid erosion and need extra protection.
Children of 6 years and younger:
- Use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
Children aged under 3 years:
- Use a smear of toothpaste