Sensodyne Rapid Relief Whitening 75ml
This product is unavailable
- Rapid Relief Whitening Toothpaste
- Why use Sensodyne Rapid Relief?
- It's a fast way to relieve sensitivity pain, and help stop it coming back. With twice daily brushing, it builds ongoing protection from the pain of sensitive teeth. It also whitens enamel and prevents staining.
- What is tooth sensitivity?
- Sensitivity occurs when the dentine underneath tooth enamel becomes exposed. When exposed dentine comes into contact with hot or cold, sweet or sour, or even your toothbrush, it can trigger the nerve causing a short sharp pain.
- Sensodyne Rapid Relief is clinically proven for fast relief of sensitivity pain.
- Its unique formula acts to quickly create a barrier over sensitive areas of your teeth.
- It provides fast relief and builds ongoing protection with every brush.
- Sensodyne Rapid Relief Whitening effectively removes stains to restore the natural whiteness of your teeth, with twice daily brushing.
- Dentist recommended brand
- Clinically proven relief and daily protection for sensitive teeth
- With fluoride
- Rapid relief & long lasting protection
- Daily fast relief toothpaste
Glycerin, PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Aroma, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, Stannous Fluoride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Limonene, Contains Stannous Fluoride 0.454% w/w, Sodium Fluoride 0.072% w/w (1450 ppm Fluoride)
Preparation and Usage
- Always Follow the Label Directions
- Brush twice a day and not more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out. For fast relief, brush sensitive areas first or squeeze a pea-sized amount onto a clean fingertip and gently rub onto each sensitive area (max. twice per day) 1 minute before brushing.
- Close cap after each use to protect contents from moisture.
- WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children under 12 years of age, unless on the advice of a dental professional or doctor. Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen, see your dentist. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if carton ends are open.
- As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.