- Made from recycled ocean plastic
- Contains the active ingredient Fluoride
- Use daily to dislodge debris between teeth and prevent dental decay
- Will remineralize enamel and reduce decay
Spotlight Oral Care Floss for Decay is specially designed to contain the active ingredient Fluoride that is clinically proven to remineralise enamel and reduce decay. Most decay happens between teeth and by using a floss with this active ingredient which targets decay, we can actively deliver fluoride to where it is needed most. Used daily, this floss also effectively cleans and removes plaque, food and debris from between your teeth improving gum health, reducing inflammation and improving overall oral health.
How to use:
- Dry your teeth using a tissue or clean towel
- Place the whitening strip on the lower teeth first and then onto the top teeth
- Leave the strips in place for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- After, remove the strips and rinse away any gel that is left on the teeth
- Repeat every day for 2 weeks